Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Thursday, August 4, 2011

CRICUT! JUST TWO MORE CHANCES!

For 18 days I have been seeking the illusive Cricut, posting, blogging, tweeting, linking. Will my name be pulled in the next two days, God of Scrapbooking, i hope so. Why is having a cricut so important? It would help me beautifully process 1,000s of pics i have for my scrapbook. I could outfit my classroom and make some awesome projects with my kids. I would just pop to have one. Right now, I'm a scissors and paper person. I hope to move into this century!

My Craft Channel introduced Shelby Dredge as the host of Embellish It! and a tip a day on crafting and scrapbooking. I can't wait to see what all these talented hosts will bring! In any case I'm sure there will be many techniques offered to help seize the day to create! Carpe diem! 

No comments:

Post a Comment