Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Sunday, September 24, 2017

DRAGON EGGS!

DRAGON EGGS!!!  FAIL  or I guess I'm not the mother of dragons.....


In the mode of Game of Thrones, I will continue with my fail at dragon eggs. Again, I watched a few YouTube videos to get an idea of where to begin. 

 I didn't have the large eggs that most had used. I used the smaller eggs of about four inches tall. I  cut my scales a bit too big/ and in my creative impatience, I continued.  I tried to use my cutting machine to cut more uniform scales, but it was an older foam and thicker than my machine could hand.  I cut them all by hand.

 I lost the line of scales and lost the general shape.
I asked my trusted friends what they thought of  my dragon egg. One said it needed gold touches.  So I added the gold brushing it on with a sock.  Another said it looked like a glorified artichoke.
OH GREAT.  I don't like it at all. Back to the drawing board and patience. 


Plans for change: Larger egg
                             Smaller scales
                             Give it the ability open
                             Put a dinosaur inside  
                           .
                             Take my time.


                               




No comments:

Post a Comment