Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Sunday, April 22, 2018

GoodThingsSmallBoxes Etsy Shoppe Grand Opening!

YAY YAY MY ETSY SHOPPE IS OPEN!




GRAND OPENING GO GO GO 

I can't believe it but it is happening!  In 2011, it was great idea.  In 2012 it became a desire. From 2012 to 2017 it became a goal. 2017  it was something I had procrastinated on. 2018 its time had more than come!  Step by step, and finally there it is, a place to share and sell my crafting ideas and creativity.  

Go check my items and let me know what you think. Are my prices too high, too low?  Improvements, kudos, constructive criticism welcome.


Dragon Pins Various colors

Glitter Christmas Ornament

Gift or Keepsake Box

I Love Coffee Java Pin

Polish Szopka

Vintage STYLE Christmas Ornaments

Vintage STYLE Christmas Ornaments

MORE MORE MORE AND MORE TO COME!

GOOD THINGS SMALL BOXES

No comments:

Post a Comment