Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Monday, June 4, 2018

NEW ITEMS FOR "GOOD THINGS SMALL BOXES" ETSY SHOPPE

I have added several new items to my Etsy Shoppe, Good Things Small Boxes!  With the current "Fairy Garden" craze, I decided that my fairies, elves, gnomes, cute animals, etc. needed a safe home, free from tiny admiring hands and beloved, curious pets!  After all the hard work put into the gardens, scenes, vignettes, as tempting as it is even for me, lol, I wanted to protect my beloved creatures, and find a safe way to ship them so others who admire them, could have them.

I have started with Fairies!  Right now there are limited numbers of each. In fact, I am looking to find these lovely fairies again as they are have been hard to find.  I put them into garden scenes inside of clean recycled two liter bottles. They are sold by position. For example:


              SITTING

         
              LAYING ON THE FOREST FLOOR


                   SITTING AND LAUGHING

            STANDING ADMIRING HER PHYSIQUE

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOPPE, GOOD THINGS SMALL PACKAGES. I will be adding more "Dome Homes" for elves, animals, dragons, etc.   I ALSO TAKE CUSTOM ORDERS!  Just leave a note in the comments or write me on my email: carpediem5790@yahoo.com!

HELP SPRINKLE THE MAGIC FAIRY DUST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment