Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Monday, June 4, 2018

What Else has Carpe Diem'ed my Days

Other creative pursuits during the month of May, 2018.
HAPPY SPRING DECORATION
 S
Hoppy Easter signs





My 2nd Szopka dedicated to
the Black Virgin of Poland


An Advent Calendar made of
Pill Containers

The Christmas Advent Calendar needs another coat of gold metallic acryllic paint.  Be sure to sand the lids very well before painting. This will help you avoid multiple coats of paint.


A set of Shabby Chic Apothecary Jars made
from Folder's Coffee containers and Dollar Tree Items

The Flowers on the Lid were a special purchase on Amazon

TRIP TO TAHOE!!

On yet another trip to Tahoe, I was able to use my 'creative' photography skills to capture what remains of the snow in the California Sierra's.


Caples Lake

A Meadow with a Stream near Kirkwood, CA


I have been busy with my creative endeavors! If you want to know how I created any my crafts/arts, feel free to ask. If I get requests, I will put them on YouTube.

Thanks for visiting! ~ Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment