Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another Blog for My Craft Channel.com

My Craft Channel.com has announced another host who will demonstrate some crafting techniques come September, 2011. She is Amy Meeker of Second Sister Design. Amy has created a collection of unique jewelry pieces, earrings, necklaces, wrist cuffs and more. She has found a variety of beads and beading materials which she has cleverly made into lovely pieces which anyone would be proud to wear. Her work is inspirational. April is inspirational. She tells those who visit her site to "go and create something creative. Or if not creative, fulfilling.

I still have not uploaded all of my 'creations' on this blog, but will as I have some quiet time tomorrow.  In the meantime people, carpe diem, seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment