Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'M SO EXCITED!

I am so excited to have this blog finally set up, as far as it is. I realize there is so much more to learn about blogs. I know I want to add pages for all my endeavors. I am a photographer, and I scrapbook my pictures. I love all sorts of crafts, and I am trying many different things. My recent endeavor has been jewelry. I have taken the free online class Jewelry 101 at http://www.spottedcanary.com, and I have been enjoying playing with the techniques they have provided.  Spotted Canary is a fun site and offers many how to's off and on. For example, I took the Decoden class and created a couple of pieces I hope to post here in my slide show. Perhaps a page on my decoden experience. Other pages I would like to add, as soon as I figure it out, lol, painting, cardmaking, drawing, sewing, writing, books I have read, movies I have seen, cooking i enjoy, and whatever else i may do.

My immediate pursuit has been of one of twenty cricut machines that are being given away at http://mycraftchannel.com . They are introducing 20 crafting hosts who will be sharing all sorts of crafting beginning in September.  They have introduced ten of their hosts already which means only ten more cricuts to go! I can't tell you how much I desire one of these machines that dye cut, emboss and probably do things I have never heard of!  One of the entries to win is to blog about their latest host being added to My Craft Channel.  So on the second day of my blog, I am happy to help My Craft Channel announce Angie Lucas and Wendy Sedley of Ella's Publishing, http://www.ellaspublishing.com as the newest hosts.

The other hosts introducted so far have been:  Kristine McKay, Founder of MCC, Stacy Julian of Photo Freedom, Kim Chistopherson and Kris Thurgood of DIY Dish, Christy Tomlinson of Art Redefined, Teresa Collins of Teresa Designs, Jennifer Hadfield, Beckie Ferrant and Heather Mann of Get A LIttle Creative, Britanny of One Charming Party, Heide Swapp, Create to Remember, Shelley and Cason Smiths of The House of Smiths, Amy Coon of The Paper Life, Kathy CanoMurillo of Crafty Chica.  That's alot of talent, and I am looking to September when the shows begin!  Go over to My Craft Channel and check out what all the excitement is about!

As for me, I plan to spend the rest of the evening uploading pictures of my creativity so that you can see that I am just an average person, learning and creating pieces that make me happy. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment