Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Monday, July 25, 2011

THE BEGINNING

I looked all over my house, my computer, my office and realized, that my creative works were scattered all over my life. I realized that made it hard for me to see my accomplishments and even more difficult to share them with others for their critique and perhaps, dare I say, be their inspiration. I also realized that I would be more likely to make creativity a daily part of my life if I had a solid place to 'put' my creative endeavors.

Why create? Creating makes me happy. I feel useful, purposeful. If I don't do or don't accomplish anything else on any given day, if I create just one 'thing', I am likely to be happy, to have that lifesaver to buoy me through the night and journey to the next day, to 'seize the day', carpe diem, to create. Welcome to my world. Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment